new Norton accellerates


“in our health-conscious society, viruses of any type are an enemy. Just as proper diet, exercise and preventative health care can add years to your life, prudent and cost-effective anti-virus strategies can minimize your exposure to computer viruses” (Symantec, 1999)

Saturday, December 27, 2008

waiting for copyright

Before publishing all the results, as promised, I want to prevent any fool behaviour and wait for the copyright.
Many apologies to who is waiting for this document. I hope you understand.

Meanwhile, you can take a look at some new interesting posts.

1 comment:

♫ ~ RhythM ~ ♫ said...

Hi,

I saw your survey on the below link. I am interested know the results, coz I am doing a project on branding of antivirus software in India and this is going to help me a lot.

Can you please share your result or send them to me?

saurabhshinde@gmail.com

http://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?key=p9NtE0P7TvMVGiCpnzq-IIw